With talents across the musical spectrum, Max is probably best known for his DJ skills. While many have tried to pigeonhole him, Max's sound remains undefineable. He has the rare ability to refreshingly combine all dance music genres and this CD is testament to that.
Max eases us in with Killowatts down beat breaks gem 'Ideal Chameleon' before going all deep and lovely with Perasma's 'Swing To Harmony' a definitive sunshine groove that reminds you of partying on the White Isle or some other sun soaked party paradise. But as your day dreaming Max switches on the glitterball and funks things up before messing with your head some more and dropping Steve Porter's '1990' named soley for the tracks use of old skool rave sounds. We've now hit peak time and Max drops current bombs Chab's 'Closer to Me' and Bomb Dogs 'I Can't Explain' and if that's not enough the genius that is Max Graham gives his hit single a new lease of life by introducing Prodigy's controversial 'Smack My Bitch Up' into the mix. A mash up for the mashed generation! Then it's another glimpse at Max's studio prowess as he introduces to the gorgeous voice of Jessica Jacobs on the uplifting, hands in the air 'I Know You're Gone'. Then he drops it down and leaves us with the utterly brilliant and totally warped 'Lies' by Kilowatts.
This isn't a straight to the jugular club comp it's a timeless mix CD that should never be too far away from your preferred listening device!
1. KILOWATTS (FEAT SINESTETICI) 'Ideal Chameleon'
2. PERASMA 'Swing To Harmony'
3. SEBASTIAN INGROSSO 'Lick My Deck'
4. FUNK HARMONY 'Planet Planet P'
5. STEVE PORTER '1990'
6. MAX GRAHAM 'Automatic Weapon'
7. HUMATE 'Breed'
8. CHAB FEAT. JD DAVIS 'Closer to Me'
9. BOMB DOGS 'I Can't Explain' [Lawler Mix]
10. MAX GRAHAM 'Owner Of A Lonely Heart' PRODIGY 'Smack My Bitch Up'
11. MAX GRAHAM 'I Know You're Gone'
12. KASKADE 'Steppin' Out'
13. GUY GERBER 'Stoppage Time' [Max G Mix]
14. KILOWATTS & VANEK 'Lies'